Building wealth is a matter of ditching the work hard mantra and consumer driven goal mindset and embracing the Lazy Mindset instead.
• Keeping up with the latest trends is way too much work.
• An easy way to build wealth is to just not spend your money.
• Put your money where your mouth is. You say you're lazy.
So let your money sit on its ass and do nothing just like you.
• The cost of new is way over priced.
• Procrastinate and put off your purchases for later.
• You can either purchase "things" or purchase laziness.
• Laziness is freedom. Buy life instead of luxury.
• Relax and enjoy yourself, as a person and procrastinator, instead of buying things that will never truly make you happy.
Read more insight in the blog:
Sign up for the newsletter:
Find your darling prcorastin8r and build a lazy loving relationship together:
Keep it real instead of keeping up your real job: