5. CREDIT & DEBIT REWARDS
- easy automatic cash back and savings, just swipe or insert your card
- some banks do require you to redeem points
Debit Card Cash Back
Kasasa Bank Reward Checking
- up to 4% cash back, no fees
- at least 12 transactions
- sign up for online banking (paperless) statement
- login to dashboard
- max of $7 per month cash back rewards
- find your local bank or credit union
- requirements and reqrds vary by location
PayPal Debit MasterCard
- the DEBIT card, NOT the Reloadable one
- 1% cash back in your Paypal account
- no fees
-5% cash back up to $100 per year (spend $2,000)
- grab offer up to 15% cash back
Credit Card Cash Back
- requires good credit
Citi Double Cash Back
- 1% instantly and 1% when you pay
- 1% cash back everything
- You get $150 bonus if you spend $500 using the card within the first 3 months after being approved. I get $100. You also get your own ref link and can earn up to $500 per year with referrals.
- cash back is UNLIMITED
4. RECEIPT REBATE APPS
- take pics of your receipts or find local deals
-quality pictures (good lighting, flat (no wrinkles)
-multiple if it’s too long
-must include store name, prices, and total. the full receipt basically
-upload it within 2 weeks
- earn coins for uploading receipts
- win streak bonuses for each week you upload
- enter sweepstakes for big prizes or redeem for Visa, Amazon, or PayPal. Must fill out survey, verify device
-connect amazon adn e-mail to earn a one time bonus
- Level up by uploading receipts each week. Earn slot spins
- Slot spins to win a “daily trip” vacation or extra coins for rewards or sweepstakes entries
-no longer has referral system
Fetch Rewards (Ref Code: M7VEE)
- grocery receipts with certain brands (AI, Aunt Jemima, Aquafina, Brisk, Amp, Breyers, Bagel bites, Blue Moon, Boca, SPIKED Arnold Palmer)
- Redeen points for gift cards
(Groupon, Guitar Center, Best Buy, Dell, Panera bread, Applebee’s, Xbox, AMC, Facebook
Visa or Charity)
- “Plan” tab lets you make a shopping list. You can manually add items or look at recipe “inspiration” to add items to your list
- $2 sign up bonus plus $2 for each ref
TruNow Use Ref Code:D7KUF6
- find cheapest gas
-save 1% cash back all gas station and 2% at Turnow partners
-spin the wheel to win ($1, snacks, etc.)
- upload receipts
-coins are rewarded on RNG, not on amount spent
- ANY receipt works, even a cafeteria at a hotel or the strip club
- use loyalty number at check out or upload receipt
- you can add automatic saving stores by linking loyalty cards
Ibotta (Ref Code: tblnauo)
- sometimes certain stores sometimes certain products, sometimes certain products in certain stores
- must earn $10 within a month to qualify for $10 welcome bonus
- refer 5 firends and geta $25 bonus plus a $50 “mystery bonus” (not sure if it’s a gift card, discount or what)
- rewards and rebates for receipts much like hog
- no more new users right now
- sign up for waiting list
3. AUTO CASH BACK APPS
- like credit/ rewards without needing a high credit score.
- does require you to link a bank/debit card though.
Drop (Ref Code: b3wv0)
• Power offers choose 5 popular stores where you'll earn cash back (automatically) at as soon as you shop at them (both online or in store).
• Walmart, Macy's, Dunkin Donuts, Target, Whole Foods, Walgreens, Starbucks, Uber, McDonalds, and my personal favorite, Chipotle
•about 20-30 stores you can pick from for your perm.
• a weekly limit of $5 in cash back (5,000 “drops”)
• start with $1 (1,00 drop points) using my referral
• Mobile offers (DraftKings, Groupon)
-very similar to Drop
- 1% cash back at all of the stores they offer, so you don't need to pick just your favorites.
Starbucks, Netflix, Walgreens, Uber, Costco, iTunes, ExxonMobil, 7-Eleven, McDonalds,Kroger, The Home Depot, Chick-Fil-A, Whole Foods, Shell
- PayPal cash outs.
- Manage transactions in the app.
- LOW Cash out minimum $0.01 w/ Gift Card Discount
- HIGH $20 Minimum for PayPal cash out (at 1% cash back, it would take$2000 in spending to reach the $20 minimum cash out.)
- takes up to 30 days for approval of cash back
- link card
- choose stores to add
- $5 for $5 ref sign up bonus
- most popular. The one “everybody” is using
Cash App by Square
• get a”cash” debit card
• withdraw to bank or Bitcoin
• BOOSTS - get discounts restaurants & coffee shops once every 2 hours (Panera, Shake Shack, Subway, Chick-fil-a, Chipotle)
• the cash back is instant, more like a discount. If the total is $5 and you save 10%, then you only need $4.50 in your account to make the purchase.
• you can switch boosts but only can do one at a time, one every 2 hrs
• you can link the card to Apple or Samsung Pay
• $5 sign up bonus and $5 per referral
Other Empyr apps:
only ONE Empyr app at a time.
As soon as you link up with another Empyr app, you'll be disqualified from another until you link back up.
You can switch the link between apps though or use different cards on different apps.
• temporarily link my card to that just for the transaction and then link back to another app.
• or stick with a favorite
- cash back with linked card at local businesses & restaurants
- earn “Swagbucks" from shopping online like ebates
- redeem SB for gift cards or PayPal
- passive apps and games, surveys
- instant SB, faster cash out. Also fill up the Swaggo board
-cash back certain stores
-constantly updating “featured stores with DOUBLE cash back
- bonus cash back in app (as opposed to site)
- referral: spend $25 and you get $10 cash back. You also get $25 for each ref that spends $25.
- cash back and offers
-e-mail earns you 2 cent per open
2. ROBO NEGOTIATORS
• bots, software that automatically finds rebates and discounts you’re elligible for based on your purchases and bills you already pay.
• will automatically track your shopping
• If an item you buy somewhere goes on sale shortly after or if there's any other discounts/promotions, they’ll get you a rebate
• they do take a cut of your savings. I believe it is 30% for all new users, but for each member you refer you can cut the cut by 5%.
• similar site to Paribus, and its key focus is on enforcing credit card benefits, but also monitors price drops
• does NOT stack price drop rebates w/ Pairibus
• For every purchase we let you know what benefits you are eligible for.
• link Amazon and e-mail
Submit Your Bill: Submit your most recent cell phone, cable or internet bill to get started.
Trim Negotiates: Trim negotiates with your provider to get you discounts on your bill.
You Save Money: Trim takes 25% of annualized savings, but only on success—otherwise, it's free!
• Text/e-mail alerts on account changes you set (deposits or withdraws of $xxx)
• $2 for you and $2 for me Amazon gift card referral
1. Discount & Coupon Apps
- huge discounted items, tickets to events, and even vacations
- Concerts I’ve gone to off Groupon: Van Halen, Michael Jackson tribute (Who’s Bad), Sublime (With Rome) & The OffSpring,
- Events I've been to through Groupong: Philly Wing Festival, Philadelphia Renaissance Faire, Stratosphere Trampoline Park & Ninja Warrior course, Wizard World Comicon
- Products: Destiny for PS4, PS4 controllers
- combine with Ebates, Swagbucks Inbox dollars, etc.
- make a purchase within 7 days of signup and we both get $10
-Groupon copy cat
- a lot of the same deals in Groupon, so if you hit max, you can buy more here.
- no ref program :(
Wish (Ref Code: MWGMBWY)
- cheap goods
-you get what you pay for
-slow shipping, cheap quality.
- good for frugal budget and patient people
- Up 50% off (random) when you sign up with my ref link. I get $2 and up to $20 per month with refs
**Google Search** “(whatever store you’re shopping at online) discount code.”
Brandon Selby AKA PassiveTools
- met on Passive-Earner forums.
- my passive income brother
- always commenting, liking, sharing
Don't forget to relax,
Thank you ProcrastiN8r for reminding me to breathe.
For the past week, I've been somewhat happier.
Happy people, make happy tools.
It’s messages like this that encourages me to keep doing what I’m doing or not doing depending on how you look at it.
I’m glad some of you not only hear my voice and the crashing of the waves or whatever sound, but can see the Lazy Island, in your mind’s eye, and feel like you’re really here.
You can be here on Lazy Island.
I hope I can make you feel more relaxed, more lazy.
Happiness isn’t something you should have to work for
It is isn’t something that you have to grind for hours and make sacrifices for.
Happiness. It is something that should come naturally, with no effort at all
Happiness is easy to get. You just have to feel it and want it
Laziness, total relaxation and calmness in your mind is what you use to get there.
You can read more about the principles of L.A.Z.Y. mindset in my free e-book.
We join Captain Lazy Bones on board the Slackin' Kraken ship as he shares the tale of his quest for the 5k Rum.
SING-A-LONG LAZY PIRATE SONG/SEA SHANTY:
Well we sail far across the sea
Nap on the dock daily
We lay out in the sun drinkin’ rum
Yarr! We be lazy
TEASER FOR NEXT WEEK:
- so you know how automatically put money into savings
- you know how to easily earn cash back
- what if you don’t have an extra money at all. you’re broke and certainly don’t have money to just spend wildly.
- well, we’re gonna go into some easy ways you can start making money right away from your computer or smartphone, without a 9-5 job, and without needing to start a whole business
Music: The Buccaneer's Haul by Shane Ivers - https://www.silvermansound.com
Captain Scurvy by Kevin MacLeod - http://incompetech.com