I've played Runescape for over 15 years and it taught me a lot of awesome life lessons in real life. Here they are:
- I Learned How to Set Goals and Achieve Them
- I Learned It is Sometimes OKAY to Do Things You Don’t Like
- I Learned I can create MY own way to “Win”
- I Learned the Ins and Outs of a Real Economy
- I Learned to Use My Time Efficiently
- I Learned to Adapt and Use “Flaws” of a System to My Advantage
- I Learned to Problem-Solve as a Community
- I Learned "Mistakes Are Meh"
RANDOM EVENT: Trying to sleep as the World Guardian.
Read the full blog: https://www.procrastin8r.com/blog/runescape
Add me: Kikikinar
In the name of Guthix, I play both OSRS and RS3. Balance.