So you want to escape the 9 to 5 grind and be your own boss but are too lazy to start a business?
Lukily, as Sam Priestley talked about in last week's episode (lvl 60), you can be a LAZY entreprenur!
Following up that conversation, here are some easy ways to make income from home that require very little effort. So lay on back down in your PJs and get ready to make some money from your couch!
8. Micro Tasker - small jobs like data entry and surveys
7. Transcriber - type what you hear while watching videos or listening to podcasts
6. Online Merchant - sell stuff through drop shipping or affiliate links
5. Freelancer - make your hobby a service
4. Online Teacher or Life Coach - your knowledge and wisdom are worth moola
3. Investor - let your money work for you
2. Programmer - type stuff on the computer while lying on the couch in your pjs
1. Content Creator - monetize your Internet activity
Further listening mentioned in this episode:
Read the full blog on the Laziest Jobs: https://www.procrastin8r.com/blog/workfromhome
Music by Kevin MacLeod
As a matter of transparency, some links provided may be affiliate links, and you may choose to use them to show your support for my content.