So what do you do? Just one simple step, really.
• Don’t care about the consequences of your actions (or inactions).
• Be lazy but don't feel bad about it
• Typically you don’t completely relax and enjoy leisure because you’re still worrying about the things you HAVE to do.
• You don’t have to do anything other than exactly what you want to do, even if that is nothing • Embrace yourself in leisure.
• Look at work as an interruption to your lazy lifestyle rather than seeing procrastination as an interruption to your hard work.
• The “”standard” 40 hour work week no longer exists.
• Children are raised to be hardworking laborers that do things on someone’s else’s clock, not their own, then spend all their money they earn on consumption
• Billionaires are lazy
• Let’s say enough is enough and stop working. Stop consuming. And start living.
• Nothingness is freedom
Damien the Demon from the caverns of Lazy Island also shares his “Calm Concerns” about how he thinks it’s too early to start “Pumpkin Spice Season.”
FREE L.A.Z.Y. Minset E-book
Leave feedback for a chance to win a $5 Amazon Gift Card
Dave Jackson’s School of Podcasting
Dave Jackson’s Podcast Rodeo Review of ProcrastiN8r
Read more about “doing nothing” in the ProcrastiN8r blog