To Do Lists suck!
They're more like a list of things that never get accomplished. Instead, make a lazy to do list.
• Do less with more focus.
• Only put things on your to do list that you actually can and will do, even if it's "nothing".
• You'll feel much more accomplished having of list of things that got done (or will get done) than having a seemingly endless list of things you'll never actually get done yet alone start in the first place.
• Remember: "Less is more" (cha, cha, cha!)
• Do 3 things per day and that's it. Do "just enough" productivity and call it a day.
• Pick the most important tasks and do them. Don't overburden yourself with a lot of work.
• Any effort you put forth should directly impact your goal. Don't put in more work and effort than necessary.
• Use your Super Laziness! Be in control of your power, not let it control you.
• If you want to find out what your "goal" is and thusly what should be added to your daily to do list, ask yourself:
1. What do I do when I procrastinate?
2. Which tasks allow me to do that thing more in the future?
More about Lazy To Do Lists: https://www.procrastin8r.com/blog/todo
More about Laziness as a Super Power: https://www.procrastin8r.com/blog/superlazy
Subscribe to the newsletter and get your free copy of the L.A.Z.Y. Mindset: https://www.procrastin8r.com/subscribe
Join the ProcrastiN8rs group on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/groups/procrastin8rs/