The site now has ..get ready for this...
...a search bar!
Woah, I know, I know, try not to jump up in excitement. Lay back down, it's okay. I know this technological advancement in the Internet is almost too much to handle.
A custom search bar? On a website? Who woulda thunk?
No longer will you frustratingly sort through categories and scroll through pages, clicking endless links to find what you want.
You can now hit the search bar and type what you're looking for and within seconds...BAM! You get the results you want in a nice, easy-to-read pop up.
Plus when you're reading long forms of text around my site such as my blog, about page, or Terms of Service & Privacy, a little red buddy arrow will show up, kinda like good ole Microsoft Clippy. You can click him and he'll take you straight to the top of whatever page you are browsing.
Best of all, I made the home page -- a little curated newspaper if you will, for all my fellow ProcrastiN8rs, full of my latest content.
Consider it the "Lazy dashboard"; now on the ProcrastiN8r home page:
- You can listen to the latest episode or find links to subscribe on the different podcast platforms
- You can see my latest Tweets and Instagram posts.
- You can subscribe to my newsletter and get your free L.A.Z.Y. Mindset e-book
- You can scroll through my latest blog entries by clicking the arrows or swiping left/right if you're on mobile.
- You can find me on all the social media channels at the click of a button
Also, there's now a sexy picture of me lounging on the bean bag chair at Podcast Movement 2018, where there wasn't much movement for me, so you can look at that and enjoy.
• Rearranged the home page lay out and added new features including Instagram & Twitter feed, an embedded link to the ProcrastiN8rs group on Facebook, and the latest blog articles & podcast episodes
• Added a "scroll to top" button on every page where there's a bit of scrolling
• Added a search bar with results that display in a pop out
Oh and one more thing...I set up the ProcrastiN8r Voice Mail Number: (215) 372-4554
Tell me a story.
Tell me the laziest thing you've done. Tell me your favorite snack. Tell me where you're spending your leisure time on vacation. Tell me what game you're playing.
Tell me how the Lazy Mindset has helped you, or better yet, how it's helped the world. Because we know it has, or will, at least.
We aim for World Procrastination!
I will feature YOU on the show if you leave me a fun voice mail.
Just don't be boring and tell a story, don't give me an infomercial or read me an advertisement script.
If you have a story or anecdote to share related to the lazy lifestyle, online money-making, frugality, gamification, crypto. beer money, life hacks, or finances, or want to leave a review/honest feed back hit me up!
I'll listen to you and make you a part of the show...eventually.
Even if it's hate mail. Please if you hate me, give me a call or send me hate mail: firstname.lastname@example.org.